|英文名称||Hotfixes for V2.0|
Libgdx199 Version for Main Branch
- We added a separate branch "libgdx199.main". This is the updated engine version of Slay the
Spire using the main branch save files. The other libgdx199 branch utilizes your beta save files. This version is incompatible with some older devices; this may be preferred for some users as it comes with a few features, fixes, and performance improvements:
- Mapping support for much more controllers. Such as the Steam controller.
- Improved display resolution recognition, preventing an annoying screen offset bug.
- Screenshake support for non 16:9 resolutions.
- Multi-monitor support, pick which monitor you want Slay the Spire to use from the setting.
- Previously, fighting the Act 4 boss was not possible unless you cleared a standard run. AS this is
not the case with the Watcher, some players unlocked Amethyst+ without Amethyst. How peculiar! This fix remedies this issue.
- Amethyst achievement now unlocks if you achieved Amethyst+ via opening Stats screen.
- If Amethyst+ achievement is unlocked, Amethyst is now also unlocked simultaneously.
Weave eafd is HOW Hecked for the Watcher as the second set of tunlecks contained a
deprecated-eard. Hf this was unloekee previousty, it will tunleek when starting the game.
Nope, apparently it's already Foreign Influence.